Friday 20 July 2012

Hi All!

This is the first post of my baking blog! Welcome! I think you should know a little bit about me first before I start posting some things about baking on here. Well. My name is Natalie and I will be starting college in the fall. I will be going into gerontology. For those who think that it's just a long word that no one can pronounce, I'm going to say what I always say to people who don't know the definition. I'm basically going to school to learn how to work with senior citizens. I love working with the elderly and it will be a growing field within the next ten years. I have an older brother and sister. So that makes me the youngest of three. I got my first baking cookbook at the age of 11 from my grandmother and my late grandfather, who unfortunately passed away that summer. It was definitely the most memorable present that I got from them. My earliest memory of baking would be when I was about 5, my sister was 9, and my brother at 11 and we would be baking chocolate chip cookies with our dad on a Friday night after we all had our dinner. Ever since, I loved to bake and I would do it every day of my life if I had a passion strong enough for it. Anyways. I have to get ready for work. I'll keep you posted with favorite recipes and recipes that I want to try out! Stay frosty!

No comments:

Post a Comment